Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
J.D., Cum Laude, Law Review staff member, Law Review Editor
- Massachusetts, 1993
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1993
- “Massachusetts Super Lawyer”, every year since 2017.
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney from Newsweek Magazine, 2014-2020.
- National Trial Lawyers has voted him among the country’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Top 10 Attorney Award from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2016 and 2017
- “Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Rising Stars”, 2006
- Awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the City College of Fort Lauderdale
- Member of the Board of Directors for PACTV.
- $2.5 million dollar settlement from International accident on the Autobahn.
- $6 million dollar settlement in wrongful death case.
- Darin Colucci was the lead negotiator for over 100 Plaintiffs’ in a lawsuit involving unfair and deceptive business practices, which settled for $70 million dollars.
- Darin is also the author of the book: “Everything I Never Learned in School: A Guide to Success”, which won a 2017 Eric Hoffer award in the category of self-help. In addition, he’s lectured extensively regarding the book and its overriding message of honesty, integrity and positivity in business.
- Available on Amazon.com